Bling, Bling

I've been feeling a little down lately so I figured a quick DIY manicure would be the perfect little pick-me-up.


On a trip to a local drugstore, I found these little mini bottles of polish by Wet 'n' Wild for only $.99! I initially figured I could use it as a sparkly topcoat to punch up another color, but the color was so great I decided to wear it on its own!This color is called "Born Into Privilege" from the Coloricon line and it's number 3382. I think I'm going to go back and grab the other colors. At just $.99 each, there's really no excuse not to. I know that some people would say that the polish has enough sparkle itself without jewelry, but who am I kidding? I've never been able to get enough sparkle! It's beyond lame to use the expression Bling Bling in 2012, but there's really no other way to describe it. I'm in love...

What do you think?

Ring - Purchased at Macy's

2 comments

  1. I am Loving that ring and the Polish is super cute!
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com
    BTW I am digging your blog NOW GO JOIN MINE lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll! Already Done LOL

    XOXO ~JuJu

    ReplyDelete

Search