Beauty and the Beach


So my latest mission, for obvious reasons (Hello 99 degrees on Tuesday) is to find a sexy swimsuit cover-up for those days spent lounging poolside or at the beach. I love being near the water any chance I get and I'm confident but I'm just not a walk around in my swimsuit kinda girl. Plus I think the right cover-up can turn your average day at the beach into a chance to show off at your most jet-setting glamorous.

As a fluffy girl, shopping for just the right cover up can be really difficult sometimes because a lot of the options out there for plus-size girls look more like ill-fitting frumpy dresses than the sexy floaty version that a lot of us are looking for. The cover up that I'm wearing is more of a sporty version which was great for a day at the water park but I have to say, isn't really me. So I set out to find one that's more reflective of the diva that I am.

These cover ups that I found below are definitely more me. They're sexy, eye catching and they look like an intentional part of the outfit instead of just something you threw on to cover yourself up. Like I've said before, I'm a sucker for anything with a print or lots of color and any of these will easily make you that glamorous girl that everyone will be admiring. Make the waterfront your runway!


J Valdi Plus Size Cover Up, Flutter Sleeve Printed Tunic

www.macys.com

$42.99


Multi Print Cover Up Tunic by La Redoute

www.onestopplus.com

$39.99


Belted Zebra Caftan Cover Up

www.avenue.com

$24.99

What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

No comments

Search