Business in the front.....

Be-still my achy braky heart!!! In the name of all things Billy Ray Cyrus, we must talk about one of the hottest trends of the season...the high-low hem, appropriately nicknamed the mullet dress.

I have to admit that initially I wasn't too sure about this trend but after purchasing this Xhilaration brand dress at Target, I have to say that I'm a fan. This style is easily dressed up or down and can take you effortlessly from work (if you work in a casual office like I do) to drinks with the girls or date night. Party in the front, fancy in the back, sophisticated, sexy and fresh to death!

Flounced Ikat High-Low Dress

www.forever21.com

$24.50

Hi-Lo Solid Dress

www.ashleystewart.com


Color Block Maxi Dress With Tail Hem

www.fashiontofigure.com

$40.00

No comments

Search