A Hint of Mint

As a rule, I'm not really much of a fan of pastels. They look amazing on other people, but on me they usually look a bit chalky and "I just ran out of lotion" ashy. A belt or pair of earrings is about as far as I would normally go, which is why I haven't reported on the Mint Green Trend even though it's been absolutely everywhere all summer. But it's my duty to report the trends, even the ones I'm iffy about so I figure it's about time.

I have to admit, some of the options out there are pretty amazing. So much so that I'm actually considering giving it a try. Mint Green is such a fresh and pretty color and it could actually make a pretty surprising neutral since it would pair well with most other colors and prints. Picture it paired with purple or a pretty floral print or my favorite: leopard!

Speaking of leopard, my personal favorite is this dress that would look amazing with a leopard print belt and shoes! I'm thinking this may be my starter piece to test the waters.

ASOS Curve Skater Dress With Twist Neck
us.asos.com
$58.00
 

Evans Mint Green Straight Leg Jeans
evansusa.com
$27.00

And no outfit is complete without the finishing touches!

Women's Andie Wedge Pump
www.michaelantonio.com
$65.00




All jewelry available at www.forever21.com



OPI Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides Line in Mermaid's Tears

No comments

Search