My Style Lookbook - 5/30/12


I've never been one to shy away from prints so when I saw this dress, I was immediately drawn to it. There are a lot of people who will tell you that it's not a great idea to wear anything too busy but I LOVE almost anything with a print!

This print in a classic black and white color combo almost reminded me of old school television static so it felt kind of edgy and I couldn't bring myself to leave it in the store. The cut was super flattering, it cinched in at the waist with a slim braided belt and it was long enough to wear to work while still being short enough where I could feel sexy. I paired it with a pair of cage heels to match the edgy vibe, a couple of gold bangles, chandelier earrings and added a pair of retro white sunglasses to finish it off.

Dress - Dots

Shoes - Kelsi Dagger Via Marshalls

Bangles - Lane Bryant

Sunglasses - purchased from a street vendor

No comments

Search