An Evil Eye A Day...

Okay, so I have a new obsession. I am head over heels in LOVE with the evil eye charms that seem to be all over the place lately. Have they been around forever and I'm only just now noticing them? Am I the Johnny-come-lately on this trend? If so, I have some serious catching up to do and I am more than willing to do it! The evil eye is absolutely EVERYWHERE in Hollywood! Everyone from reality tv stars Drita D'Avanzo (Mob Wives) and Melissa Gorga (Real Housewives of New Jersey) to stylista and fashion designer extraordinaire Nicole Richie is rocking them.
My personal favorite is this sick House of Harlow 1960 bracelet that I finally, after lusting after it forever just ordered in 14kgold with black Pave' Stones. I don't know that it really works, but I'm super excited for it to get here to see. Haters beware!!!

Michael Golan Evil Eye Necklace - JewishGiftPlace.com

No comments

Search