One For The Birds


Let me preface this post by saying that I am absolutely TERRIFIED of birds. As in can't breathe, panic attack, run for your life, deathly afraid of anything with wings. The technical term for it is Ornithophobia (Thanks Google!) so the fact that all of a sudden there are bird prints EVERYWHERE is unfortunately for this ornithophobe very apparent. I have to admit that I've seen some that I thought were really cute, but it felt kinda wrong to wear them given my crippling fear and all. I flinch at the sight of a bird on TV!

I happened to be at the mall today and found this super cute American Rag Dress at Macy's for $55.00 and decided to try it on a whim and it was love at first sight. It's cute, it's girly, it has ruffles and despite my every instinct, it has birds! I can't say that I'll ever love or appreciate birds in real life, but when it comes to fashion I finally had to cave. Birds on the street, I run in the opposite direction; Birds on a dress, I'll take it. Yes, please!

Inspire Swallow Print Tunic

www.newlook.com


Paradise Bird Dress

www.citychiconline.com>

$29.00

Bird Print Tie Neck Top

www.maurices.com

$26.00

No comments

Search