Candy Coated Mani


So just a quick post to talk about the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish line. Expression through nail designs is the talk of fashiontown right now. Everywhere you look there's something about nail polish, polish decals, nail art and so forth. I've been seeing ads for the line everywhere I turn, so I decided to give it a try and ended up with a manicure that looks as sweet as candy. There are some brands where the polish is too thin and I really have to cake it on to get full color but this definitely wasn't one of them. I did have to put on three layers to get the full pop of color I was looking for but it's thin enough where three coats doesn't look cakey. I definitely plan to try some other colors. It comes in 42 shades and I can't wait to try them all. I'm never one to shy away from color anyway, but there's no better time than the summer to experiment with bright color. And nails are an easy way to do it!

L'Oreal Colour Riche Color #410 - L'Orange & #105 - Club Prive (Ring Finger)

Ring - Previously purchased at Aldo Accessories

No comments

Search