Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blogmas #1 | Amope Pedi Perfect

Hey, Remember me? I know it's been absolute AGES since I've written anything substantial right?!!! I can't believe it's already December 1st! That for me, means it's the beginning of my favorite time of year. Christmas is hands-down my favorite holiday, then there's my birthday and then New Year's Eve. Let the celebrations begin!

In the spirit of the holiday season kickoff and trying to get myself back into the swing of blogging, I've decided to participate in Blogmas for the very first time! Blogmas is kind of like a blogger boot camp where I agree to post new content each day for the month of December. It doesn't sound like much, but I promise you it's a big commitment; and it's one that I'm super excited to make!


Christmas is obviously the time of year to do things for others, but you should also take a little time to take care of yourself! One of my favorite ways to do that is to give myself an at home touch-up pedi between salon visits. I live in Florida where it's essentially always sandal weather but even in the climates where the cold and snowy winter is the driest time of year, your feet can use a little TLC!

I had been eyeing the Amope Pedi Perfect for a while. I thought it was a great idea for an at-home pedi but at $36.00, I just couldn't bring myself to make the investment. I love the idea of pampering myself as much as the next girl; but as a mom all I could do when I looked at the price tag was count the diapers I could've bought instead (My, how things have changed!).

The turning point for me was when they added the Diamond Crystal Foot File for added exfoliation. I've always had a problem with calluses and figured it was right up my alley. I waited until the price dropped and finally just decided to close my eyes, pull out my wallet, and take the plunge. Between sales and coupons I got it at a HUGE discount and could finally justify making the investment and I have to tell you; It is one of the best investments I've ever made! My feet have never looked better. With just about 5 minutes use, my feet are super duper soft and then my favorite thing to do is slather Vaseline on my heels. put on a pair of cozy socks and settle in for the night. It' s the perfect stocking stuffer for the girl who loves to pamper herself or grab one for yourself while you shop for everyone else. I promise you won't regret it!

Be back again with more tomorrow. Happy Blogmas!

~XOXO JuJu ^

No comments:

Post a Comment