Amope Pedi Perfect

I've spent a while eyeing the Amope Pedi-Perfect. I live in Florida where it's essentially always sandal season so maintaining your feet is super important but constant pedicures can get pricey and as a mom I often find myself calculating the number of diapers or wipes I could've bought instead (Hello, mom guilt!) and needed a way to still be able to pamper myself but not break the bank in the process. 

                                   

I finally just decided to close my eyes and pull out my wallet and I have to tell you; it's one of the best investments I've ever made. With just about 5 minutes of use, my feet are super duper soft! My favorite thing to do afterward is to slather Vaseline on my heels, put on a pair of cozy socks and settle in for the night. It's a perfect gift idea for the girl who loves to pamper herself or grab one for yourself while you shop for everyone else. I promise you won't regret it!



~XOXO JuJu
^

No comments

Search