Sweet Dreams and Colored Jeans

So the colored jeans trend is definitely nothing new. It started early this year in the spring with the pastels, shifted into neons and stonewash for the summer and now finally, FINALLY we've hit a series of shades that I can appreciate. Jewel Tones!!!! We're talking royal blue, deep purple, emerald green, I could go on and on. I'm beyond excited! I let the trend pass by me for season after season but I'm definitely a jewel tones kinda girl. I'm so happy to finally be able to rock them!
Other than these, I've also tried cobalt blue, but I have to say that I am head over heels for this super regal shade of purple (which I loved with the red btw!) You know I'm a dress girl, but I LOVE me some jeans! There is nothing more comfortable than a good pair of jeans and adding color to your denim wardrobe is a nice way to spice up one of the ultimate wardrobe staples. Plus, when you get the right ones they can do amazing things for your tush! I highly recommend you go out and grab a few pairs of your own. Trust me you won't regret it!

Mossimo Plus Size Skinny Jeans
$22.99
www.target.com
P.S. Mine are also from Target, but they're the stretch skinnies from the Pure Energy Line. They're $29.99
I know these aren't colored, but I'm loving the patterns too!
us.asos.com
$60.36
www.forever21.com
$24.80









No comments

Search