JuJu 2.0




From Blush & Bronzer to Diapers & Daycare

I remember when I initially started this blog 7 years ago my entire life was different. I was a single girl in New York City and the majority of my life centered around plus-size fashion (Meaning shopping of course), finding new fun things to do and hanging out with my friends. I had just lost a bunch of weight, was shopping to replace my entire wardrobe and was having so much fun doing it that I wanted to share my journey with other people and since I've always loved to write I figured a blog was a great way to do that. 

Oh, how things have changed...

Fast forward and now I'm a mom to the most incredible little girl in the world, living in Florida and instead of comparing the latest Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector to the newest MAC Mineralized Skin Finish and shopping for new clothes; I'm comparing Pampers to Huggies and shopping for daycare centers. My entire world is completely different and as such, I felt the urge to change my content to fit the new things happening in my current life. 

So I'm going through a reinvention of sorts as a blogger. I still love the idea of sharing my world with others, it's just going to be the new and improved version. I will of course still feature fashion and beauty posts but I'd also like to add some more lifestyle and personal posts into the mix as well and hopefully you'll want to come along with me for the journey. Thanks for reading and until next time...


~XOXO JuJu

No comments

Search