Product Review - Origins GinZing Eye Cream


Good morning beauties!

So as much as I hate to admit it I'm getting older. Booooo!!! And with that comes worries about things like wrinkles and crows feet and frown lines. (Oh my!) I haven't been the best about preventative care so far but as each day passes I realize more and more that you only get one face and that you have to take the best care of it possible to maintain as much of that youthful glow and beauty as you can.

I don't sleep nearly enough on a regular basis so dark under eye circles are a HUGE issue for me. When I set out to find an eye cream, getting rid of my raccoon eyes was one of the major things I was looking for and man, oh man does this stuff brighten! You can see a difference immediately in the circles, plus the caffeine/ginseng combo in it get rid of any puffiness like that! *Insert snap here*

As a general rule the skin around your eyes is very thin and some of the most fragile that you have but in addition, mine is especially product sensitive. I've tried other eye creams that literally burned my skin but this one is nice and light and caused no reaction at all! It's supposed to smell like oranges, which I don't really think it does but the smell is pleasant enough and what sets this apart for me from other eye creams is that you can also put it on your lids. You miss out on that with most eye creams and it makes a fantastic base for when you're going to wear eye makeup in the same way that lip balm preps your lips. (The added moisture helps for a smoother look and application.) At $30.00, it's a bit pricey but you use so little at a time there's enough to last a while and make it worth the investment.

I can't say enough great things about this eye cream. This stuff is literally like lightning in a bottle!!! It's only intended for morning use so I have to use a separate cream for the evenings and it doesn't get rid of the circles permanently but as a morning refresher for the sleep deprived like yours truly, I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up! It definitely gets the JuJu seal of approval!

Where to get it: Sephora, Origins.com, Macy's
Price: $30.00
Until next time XOXO ~JuJu

No comments

Search