NYC Trip in Instagram Pics

I heart New York. Brooklyn in particular. It's my second home. I try to get back as often as I can and luckily I got to go back recently for my godson's birthday party. It wasn't a trip intended for shopping, but I couldn't go to NYC without at least taking a look into the stores. It is the fashion capital of the country after all! Here's a quick peek into my trip!
1. I stopped into Aldo to take a look at what's hot for the Fall and there was studded detailing EVERYWHERE! I'm absolutely in love with those tan smoking flats (which by the way are also everywhere) in the front!
2. You guys already know how much I love Sephora. I never make a trip to New York without stopping in. The Times Square store is an entirely different experience than your average store. They have a DJ and everything so you can rock out to Rihanna while you shop!!
3. I took a trip to my old block. My time in New York had a lot of influence on my style and I have so many great memories there I had to post this pic.
4. I took the opportunity to edge up my look a bit being in New York and all, with a shredded sweater, a chain link necklace and my Urkel glasses added to a pencil skirt. What do you think?
I am so looking forward to my next trip back. Gonna have to make that one a shopping trip for my back to basics project!
XOXO ~JuJu





1 comment

  1. lol...I shop a lot at sephora too..hope you have a fabulous time in NYC:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Search