My Proactive Journey - Day 14

My Skin on Day 14

Finally, FINALLY my skin is going back to normal! My original plan was to post pics every seven days over the course of my entire journey but my skin looked so bad on Day 7 that I couldn't bear to look at the pictures myself much less share them with you. It actually looked worse than it did on Day 1! It was awful. But I called the company and they said that it's perfectly normal for it to get worse before it gets better. They said that it's because the system is working to pull out everything, including what's under the surface to completely clear your skin and I guess they were right. Here I am in Day 14 and I can finally see my forehead again! I can't say that it's completely fixed everything and now I have some new marks that I'm going to have to work to get rid of, but there's definitely been some improvement. I'm on my way!
Here's the side by side comparison. The one on the left is Day 1

2 comments

  1. my friend use proactive too...however, I think they are overprice. BUt it works GREAT on you:) have a great day

    EDGYMIX FB page
    EDGYMIX New Post-Malawi-By the Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy with my results so far, but I have to agree with you. I actually think that it's overpriced too. Especially for the amount of product that you get! But it's more than worth it to me in my pursuit of flawless skin! Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day too!

    ~JuJu

    ReplyDelete

Search