Friday, July 13, 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Kim K

I can't lie, I'm kinda obsessed with all things Kardashian. I LOVE their style, I love their message of self-love and body acceptance regardless of body type and I have to say that I'm addicted to their shows...All of them...they're definitely one of my guilty pleasures

You'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard about the biggest news to come from the Kardashian Clan as of late: the coupling up of Kim & outspoken Rapper/Producer/Fashion Designer Kanye West, also known as the latest celebrity moniker - Kimye.

There's been a lot of speculation about Kim's changing wardrobe that has seen a pretty dramatic shift from Sexy & Trendy to Super Chic & Fashion Forward since Mr. West entered the building. She's shifted from lots of color, flash and body hugging fabrics to neutral colors, ladylike details & sophisticated silhouettes and a lot of that has been attributed to Kanye, who debuted his fashion line at Paris Fashion Week last fall.

KIM K PRE-KIMYE

KIM K POST-KIMYE

On a recent episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim is seen asking for Kanye's advice on everything from her shoes to her clutch to her cuff. Kim has always looked amazing anyway, but if it was even possible, she's become even more of a fashion media darling since hooking up with Kanye so apparently his advice is worth following. I don't know that I would follow my boyfriend's advice so closely but then again, I don't have a boyfriend who's a bonafide fashion designer!

One of the things that I love and respect the most about Kim's style is that she knows what works for her body, plays up her sexy and does not apologize for those famous curves. The woman who follows Kim's style is one who knows that she's sexy and wants the world to know it too!

This dress reminds me of the one Kim is wearing in the picture of her and Kanye together


Double Agent Strap Peplum Dress

www.fashiontofigure.com

$38.00

Available in sizes 1X - 3X

Which Kim do you prefer? Before or After Kanye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Blush & Bronzer to Diapers & Daycare....

Hey beauties.... Where to start...Where to start...I remember when I first got this blog started 7 years ago (Seriously... has it real...